Friday, March 25, 2011

Say "Cheese"

Now that we're talking, Lincoln is taking "say cheese" very seriously. He says "Teeeeeeez" and accompanies it with quite the face. I noticed that I'm getting a small collection of pictures with this funny face and thought it was definitely worth blogging about. Like I've said before, this is my baby book - and this is something that would be scribbled in the baby book for sure! That's the good thing about this blog... Instead of trying to keep up with a million little facts and pictures, I can compile them all right here! So here goes: check out this funny face!








Ashley says, "don't put those pictures on there, it doesn't even look like him!" But I beg to differ - this is FOR SURE the comedian of a child that I see every day! God Love Him!



0 comments:

Post a Comment