Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Sprinkle!

So, my sweet sweet sister-in-law Kristen called me a couple months back with the idea of having a "sprinkle" in honor of Baby Liam. I think I've been to 20 sprinkles in the past year (a "mini" shower if you've never heard of it) - so I was all in! I won't even go into the part of the story where she called me to make sure a certain date was okay, I told her yes, she made invitations, then I realized it was my brother in laws wedding - which I was taking care of the food for... Oh, preggo brain... Luckily, she didn't kill me - moved it to the next weekend - and all was well.
Kristen and my aunt, Lora, took care of all the details and we had a WONDERFUL lunch at Kristen's house with my very closest family (and Karen & Rebecca, who I consider family!).
The two wonderful hostesses! It was so very nice of these two to go to the trouble (which I know it can be!) of hosting a sprinkle for Liam - and I hope they know how much I appreciated it!
I just couldn't pass up posting this one!! Giving Aunt Lora some lovin!
Dramaw - who played baby wrangler through most of the shower!
Is that cake not the cutest? Everything was decorated SO cute and springy!
Great Grandma Douglas with Dramaw, me, and Lincoln
Great aunt Cherman, Great Grandma Vincent, me and Lincoln
"Aunt" Becca, me Lincoln and Karen
Liam got some SUPER cute stuff! Aunt Kristen crocheted this blanket herself. I love it so! She is supertalented. Liam ended up with lots of cute clothes, blankets, bibs, etc. He sure is one lucky baby to have such a wonderful and loving family! It was such a fun day - great to have everyone together! Thanks again Aunt Kristen and Great aunt Lora!
Gotta show off the muscles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment