Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Lover

I'm not sure what has gotten into this little booger lately, but I'll tell you what - I hope it stays! Not that he isn't usually affectionate, but lately it's quite the understatement! He LOVES to "give love" to people!
He wraps those sweet little arms around your neck and squuueeeeeeeeeezzzes!! If you're lucky, you may even get a big ole slobbery kiss!

And sometimes he squeezes your hair or ears - just as an extra little touch of love...

I have to admit, it's the sweetest thing in the world... And while he's willing, I have been taking full advantage! I ask for "love" at least 20 times a day!

He even wants to love on babies! He reached for baby Charley at the museum the other day and planted a kiss on her too!
Someone told me the other day, "he knows he's got competition coming." If that's the case - I hope it continues after the competition actually gets here, cause it is just toooo good!



0 comments:

Post a Comment