Friday, March 18, 2011

A little photo catch-up

There is no big reason for this post - other than the fact that I take WAY too many pictures! So here's a little rundown of our recent activities...
Lincoln was in his first wedding a couple weeks ago! More info to follow on a later post there... But Congrats Uncle Brad and Aunt Jaime!
And Lincoln FINALLY has a name to call his little brother!! Well, I'm sure he'll call him lots of names... But his official name will be "Liam Owen Morris." Liam per result of polling and Owen result of Pap! (Did you know my dad's real name is Owen?)
Papaw Douglas giving Linc a wheelbarrow ride!

Big kiss for Mamaw Douglas...

Snacks on the kitchen rug with Dramaw (see, I wasn't kidding about the rug thing!)

Lincoln in his big boy booster seat! Doing some discovery work with Pap's metal detector

Waiting patiently for a wagon ride...
Come here and give me a ride mom!

Not loving his new necktie too much

But he DOES love the aquadoodle!

Saying "CHEESE!" That's his new thing. When he sees a camera pointed at him, he says cheese and accompanies it with this "cheesey" face!
Actually, pretty noteworthy: Lincoln has really started saying A LOT of things lately! I guess it was the speech therapist in me, but I was starting to worry that he was just going to point and grunt forever! He'll just about repeat anything you say now! Off the top of my head, we have: mama, dada, moose, move, uh-oh, bye-bye, cheese, truck, car, more, bubbles, milk, ball, shoe, golf cart, peacock (I know, that one is really random, but Ashley has taught him to say it... Long story). It's just a little speech explosion at our house lately!
And Lincoln will be 17 months this week! "Birthday" post soon to follow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment