Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jackson's Orchard 2011

If you know me at all, you know Jackson's Orchard is one of my favorite spots in the world! I never (NEVER) miss going at least once in the fall. This year was super important because there is ANOTHER baby in my world to photograph in the pumpkins!! I mean, are there any cuter pics than kids with pumpkins? ;)
So, here are Lincoln and Liam hanging out in the pumpkin box! I must say, I've been warned how hard it is to get pics of two little boys (thanks Nadina!!) but I really had NO idea... I think it is humanly impossible to catch both of them looking. Even with bribes... But I tried!

Liam is just happy to be hanging out - he doesn't even care where!!

I promise this child is not as mad as he looks. He was really watching the dogs run around and got this super serious look - I just couldn't pass up a pic at this face!

Aah, relief... Finally getting to pet that dog he's been mesmerized by!

Picking out his own pumpkin.

I had to literally hold this kid down and tickle him for a picture! I mean, look behind us at all the fun stuff... He already had a sneak peak at it, and was READY TO GO!!

There are these big wooden tractors and trucks across the property - and we all know how much Lincoln LOVES tractors and trucks!

And I'm pretty sure he would've taken home the animals from the petting zoo if he could've.

He really loved these horses (or mini-horses I guess)...

Running through the hay.

This was right before Lincoln showered Liam with hay.

Lovin on Mim-mim!



Gosh - look at Liam standing up all by himself! You'd never know mim-mim was holding him up, would ya? ;)

My sweet boys both LOVE apples (or appy's according to Lincoln)! PS - If you haven't tried honeycrisp, DO IT! Lincoln seriously asks for an apple every day... And it looks like Liam is well on his way to doing the same thing!



We really love this place!!

2 comments:

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Loved all of the pictures! We went last Saturday and the boys loved it there too! Just as I think the boys are getting older and calmer, they prove they cannot, CANNOT, sit together and smile for the camera for anything! I have pulled out all of the bribes, but nothing works! If you ever find anything, let me know the secret! LOL We just got pictures made with Missy Newkirk and I am sure the majority of hers are of the boys looking in the opposite directions, wrestling, and/or not smiling! Oh well, that's my life and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

Shanna said...

Been watching for your Jackson's trip, knew it was bound to happen!! :) Sweet memories and pics!!

Post a Comment