Thursday, August 11, 2011

Worth Remembering

So, I started back to work (on Mondays) a couple weeks ago. Mom comes up to my house every Monday to watch the gremlins while I work (which is SOOO much appreciated). On my first day back, the boys had spent the night at Mim-mims, so I just met her in Owensboro after work to pick them up. On my second day back, she came to Evansville to watch them. This is what I came home to: Mim-mim looked like she had been attacked by a grizzly!!! When I walked in the door, both boys were napping, and mom greeted me, not even realizing that her shirt was in tattered pieces! "Mom, what in the world happened?? Where you attacked by a lion?" Her response, "Oh, my Lord... I don't even know how that happened"
And welcome to my world.....






0 comments:

Post a Comment