Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is what happens when you finally get your hands on Mim-Mims camera!!

I apologize in advance for the MILLION pictures in this post..... But the other day, mom was at my house with her camera and I got the great idea to download her pics to my computer. Wow... She's almost as bad as I am! But she did manage to catch some great shots, so here is what I like to call : "The Mim-Mim compilation"

Cool Dudes!





Check out those happy boys!





They sure love their Pap!!


Liam showing off for Mamaw and Pap-oo


The whole (growing) family on the 4th of July


This is what happens when you ask Lincoln if he's a booger!




He's got a jughead like Pap!




Somebody had fun with their spaghetti!!




Now this is funny! He found a tractor in paps closet and wanted to tell him about it, but he was in the bathroom. So, he goes and knocks on the door, all excited - and pap says wait a minute...

So, he patiently waits a minute.... Then starts getting antsy.... He REALLY wants Pap to open this tractor! (See the stress he's experiencing in this pic??)

A minute turns into three or four and he just can't take it anymore!!







Above is what happened when I tried to get a picture with Liam - Lincoln HAD to have the attention! But I got one thanks to distractions (tractors).

If you're taking a picture of BOTH of them, he's all good!






My dad will probably kill me for this one - but I think it's the sweetest thing ever!







Obviously, these go back a couple months!! Look at the sweatshirts!




Mamaw and Papaw Douglas


Eating his first taco. Loves them!!


Loves him some Mim-mim

Thanks mim-mim for letting me steal your pictures!

0 comments:

Post a Comment