Monday, May 23, 2011

Out-takes (AKA: the REAL story)

It's funny how, in posting a blog entry, you always look through your pictures for the sweetest shots. In looking through my pictures today (and, ok, I admit, I take TOO MANY!) I realized that some of the funniest shots are the ones I would LEAST likely post! So, I figured - these are the moments that are the most "real life" - and I would be doing myself a disservice by not posting these to remember when the boys are teenagers!

I mean, isn't this sweet??And this one I just can't look at without laughing. And how about this one? Liam was yawning - obviously Lincoln wanted him to close his mouth...


"I'm not being mean mom, I'm just kissing brother with his giraffe"

"Yes, this is my brother - right here"


Just so you know, I do not let Lincoln manhandle Liam all the time... It's pretty much a fulltime job keeping "hands off." And it's even funnier now that he is more "gentle" with Liam - watching him give Liam his paci when he's crying is the best! These two are a mess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment