Saturday, April 7, 2012

Sesame Street LIVE!

Mim-Mim and Pap bought us tickets to see Sesame Street Live at the new SKYPAC in Bowling Green. Are they super or what? Even Pap went with us!
The boys were READY and PUMPED! I think I had their shirts made backwards though. Lincoln is for sure the cookie monster...
Me and my babies!
It took an extra arm to get Liam to hold still long enough for the picture. You can tell how much he is enjoying being held down.
Liam was super excited for all of about 8 minutes. Then he wanted to get down in the aisle and crawl around. In retrospect, I will suggest NOT taking a less-than-one year old to an hour and a half theater production. But we managed. Lots of snacks, toys, and cotton candy helped us through (dont judge me!).
Lincoln was fully engrossed in the show - he never moved from Pap's lap. I'm not sure he really knew what the heck was going on, but either way, he seemed to be enjoying it!
After the show, we had to stop at Jerry's for some hot fudge sundaes (oh, jerry's... how I miss thee). And of course we had to go out and check out the cattle trailers that pulled up while we were there. We had a super fun night -- thanks Mim-mim and Pap!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment