Friday, July 22, 2011

A little randomness...

There is absolutely no reason for this post. It is simply here to remind me that I take WAY too many pictures. I was moving pictures into files, and my computer said (in not so many words) "you are moving 1,453 pictures to a new folder." Not a big deal, right? Until I realized, oh wait - these are only the pictures I have taken since Liam was born! Yep, that's an average of 16.14 pictures taken per day... So, here goes! Lincoln has really started to love brother. He gives him lots of kisses! Then again, he also tells him "hush" quite often... and tells me he "skinks" every once in a while. Welcome to the world of brothers I guess!

My three cute boys...


Liam thinks his big brother is SO FUNNY!


Lincoln really likes to hold Liam for pictures now. I mean look at Liam's face here... If only we know what he was thinking about this arrangement!

Reading a book to brother

I SO love this picture...


Look how tall Liam is getting! I will admit though, they don't look QUITE as much alike as they once did. That makes me think, I need to compare pics of them at the same age!

And this is actually clean! No one warns you just how messy boys like to get. Last night, no joke, I had to MAKE him quit eating dirt...


I die.... These faces... So sweet...



Did I mention that we REALLY love Toot-ties (cookies)?

1 comments:

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Boys are absolutely MESSY! Glad I am not the only one who thinks that! I would hate for someone to see what Nolan's face looks like right now after eating chocolate chip cookies!! Love the pics! They are truly precious!

Post a Comment