Friday, July 22, 2011

Fun times at Mim-mim and Pap's!

We take lots of trips down to visit with Mim-mim and Pap's, and I'll tell ya - I basically have to hog-tie Lincoln in the car seat to make him leave! And for good reason...
#1: No one tells him "no" at Mim-mim and Pap's.
#2: He can have cookie's for breakfast if he wants to
#3: Can you say "24-7 attention"
#4: We're always doing something fun!

Couple weeks ago, we got to go to the milk barn and see the "moo's" - Lincoln thought that was so neat! Now everytime we pass a field of cows, he says "Boo's!!"

He was a little scared to pet them at first!

"Look at me! I look like Pap!"

Then we took a trip to the train museum - Lincoln's second favorite thing (besides tractors). I think he could have watched those trains all day long! He did at least leave with a new train book. Even Liam thought the trains were funny!


"Choo-Choo!!"



My little hobo!

We're going to "A Day out with Thomas" in a few weeks. I can't wait to see what he thinks of that!

Aunt Kiki (Kristen) and Uncle Na-Na (Nathan) got him this new bubble blower. He didn't stop blowing bubbles until we MADE him go in!



Yep, that's an old extension cord that pap is pulling the tractor with. Lincoln calls it a "tie"


Slam dunk!




1 comments:

Shanna said...

I think Jenna and Lincoln would get along great!! She LOVES trains, tractors and cows!!

Post a Comment