Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's a BOY! AGAIN!!

I guess it's time I started adding Baby #2 to the blog! Here's our progress so far: 15 weeks here!
18 weeks here!

20 weeks here! Halfway already!
I felt the first bit of movement pretty early this time! 11/20 (16 weeks) I started feeling a lot of movement. So much in fact, that I had to ask Dr. Foster if that was normal! I figured since it's baby #2, I probably just knew what to feel for - but Dr F seemed to think that MAYBE since I haven't gained a bunch of weight (like I had by this time last pregnancy) I could be feeling more. Ashley felt it for the first time on 12/3 (18 weeks). Seems like I was barely gaining until just the last week or so and now I DEFINATELY feel/look pregnant...

On December 7th we got to find out the sex of baby #2. We were very anxious - although I personally couldn't believe it was time to find out already! I guess with chasing a one year old around, time gets away from you! Either way, we weren't shocked with the results... We were both feeling the same way with our guess... Take a look at the ultrasound and see if you get the message:
Name suggestions anyone?

1 comments:

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Yeah!! You are going to LOVE having 2 boys so close together! Mine are 2 yrs and 22 days apart and already the best of friends. They are just now getting to where they can sit down and play with each other. It is hard at times, but in the long run it is so worth it! Congratulations!

Post a Comment