Sunday, December 19, 2010

And we have a walker!!

In my last post, I commented on how this poor child refuses to walk... Well, no longer... We went from walking only with the assistance of a toy (see below): To walking (and climbing) on anything he can find! Here you can see how he took a climb inside one of my bar stools and couldn't climb his way out! On December 13th, he took a few steps all on his own, and we thought "hmmm... that's interesting" and as of the 14th - the crawling was pure history! He looks a little like Frankenstein, but he's so very confident now that he is walking EVERYWHERE! It is too funny!


Even with all the walking, we are still (knock on wood) avoiding the Christmas Tree!




I didn't think he would appreciate me posting the really embarassing photos here, but on the way to take a bath was THE funniest! Watchin that little naked butt hobbling around! Ha!


Could you not just eat him up?








We are finally as ready as we can get for Christmas! Most of our Christmas shopping was finished pretty early, just some last minute pickups here and there. Wrapping has been *impossible* when Lincoln is awake...



And I couldn't help myself. I got Lincoln this chair from Land of Nod, and I couldn't resist giving it to him early. He's really too young to care anyway right? I wondered what he would think about it, but it didn't take long to figure it out! He loves it! He has sat/climbed/jumped on this thing so much already that it has made it totally worth it.



Watching some Christmas cartoons in his comfy chair!


Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas this year!











1 comments:

Shanna said...

Congrats on another boy!! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

Post a Comment