Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Fesitivities!

This Thanksgiving seemed to be a little more hectic than any I can remember! Not in a bad way, of course, we just had a lot going on (which means a lot to be thankful for, right?) We spent the weekend prior to Thanksgiving at my parents. (Also of note: a trip to Federal Grove!)

We celebrated not only Thanksgiving, but Aunt Kristen's Birthday! And of course, we all had WAY to much to eat. Lincoln had a big time at Thanksgiving this year! Last year, he was just a little squirmer, but this year he was everwhere!! And eating EVERYTHING...


Me, Dramaw, Linc, and Aunt Kristen


Uncle Nathan, Pap, Linc, and Daddy




Here we are working in the kitchen. As you can see, Lincoln was a big help!




Turkey Trot - the two biggest turkeys I know!!

And here is Aunt Kristen with her Birthday cake! Who needs pumpkin pie when you've got Baskin Robbins!

Lincoln was a victim of tryptophan this year. Obviously pap was too!



During the actual week of Thanksgiving, Ashley's family flew in (from Florida) and stayed from Wednesday to Sunday. It was the first time I had met a few of them, and it was really nice to have them for the holiday! And I must say, they are one funny crew! Nanny stayed at our house, and the others stayed at the inlaws. And of course, again we had WAY too much food!

Also important to mention is the fact that I left my camera at home almost EVERY time we got together! These pictures happen to be from Thanksgiving Day - the ONLY day I remembered it... And please excuse that they are out of order - blogger REALLY doesn't like me today!!The annual watching of "Christmas Vacation" - only the best movie ever!
Trying to keep Aunt Jaime awake!



And here's the whole Fam Damily!

Front: Terry, Gary, Nanny, Lincoln, Rob, and Alesia

Back: Ashley, me, Katie, Robert, Brad and Jaime

We really enjoyed having company this year! We were going non-stop, and I'm pretty sure I wore Nanny completely out - but it was fun!

Next stop: Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment