Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The first "real" haircut...

So, I have to admit that I've cheated. My great Grandma would be so disappointed... Lincoln has had a very full head of hair since birth (besides the thinning of the sides at one point, leading to a donald trump comb-over). I just couldn't make the one year mark before cutting his hair! So, like I said, I cheated a little. But I DID wait until the one year mark for a REAL haircut (the others were just trims). Thank you Mrs. Vincent for the cute haircut!! Lincoln didn't seem to mind tooo much. But we were sneaking him sweetarts in between to keep him satisfied. Don't judge me...


Look what a little man he is!


Gettin a blow dry. Hey it was a cold day!
11-10-10


1 comments:

Shanna said...

What a precious little man!!

Post a Comment