Monday, August 24, 2009

Nursery 75% complete!

Finally, something completed! Mom made it up last Wednesday to help paint Lincoln's room (read: to totally paint Lincoln's room while I supervise, since I'm such a terrible painter). I helped as much as I could without making a mess!! She ended up staying until Friday, which I was ever so grateful for! It took us three days because we had to wait for each color to dry, but overall, I have to say, it was a LOT easier than I thought it would be. I tell you what, boys are MUCH harder to find cute stuff for! I'm not a real "themey" person, but all of the boy patterns that weren't a theme looked girly to me! Ashley actually picked out our bedding and at first I was totally against it.... Farm?? No way... But the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me. And I do love the quilt. Now that it's all together with the matching paint, I can't imagine it being any more perfect for our little Linc.

*New Note! Pictures are successfully uploaded. Any suggestions as to what to put on the wall would be appreciated!


0 comments:

Post a Comment