Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coming Right Along!

So, to my surprise, our furniture came in on Friday!! Six weeks earlier than expected! It was delivered at 5:30, and we had it all assembled by 6:30. We were so excited (well, I was super excited, but Ash did most of the work)! Now I have a completely unpainted room, but at least it has furniture! And mom is coming up on Wednesday this week so we can get some painting finished. I had my first "mini-shower" today in Bowling Green with my "chatty" friends from college. I am so lucky to have such great friends...

















We had a very nice lunch at Mariah's. I am SURE the lady that waited on us was ready to pull her hair out by the time we left! Afterwards, I met mom and dad for dinner and picked up my quilt that Jennifer Bates embroidered for me. She does a wonderful job!

So, when I finally got back to Evansville, I took my new things upstairs and arranged them into baby Lincoln's room. It was so strange! And then I got all excited!! I couldn't stop moving things around and decorating! I can't wait for paint!

You know, I have to say, I have had such an easy time with pregnancy so far. I haven't been sick one time! No back pain, no heartburn... I can't think of one complaint! But I have to say, this swelling issue - Oh My! It started in my feet, and it has traveled everywhere! You can now tell it in my face, my arms, my knees, everywhere! My feet actually look like extremely large sausage links that have been clumsily stuffed into shoes. B-E-A-utiful...

The old man where I bought baby furniture commented that, this being my first baby, I sure am "gettin a late start ain't ya??" Happy 28th birthday to me!

1 comments:

Shanna said...

So glad that you have joined the blogging world, it is addictive!! Keep us up to date with baby Lincoln!!

Post a Comment