Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas 2012

 How exciting this Christmas was with these little boogers around.  Both big enough to really enjoy everything this year.  They even helped decorate the trees (as long as you consider running off with ornaments as helping)!




 I CAN.NOT.BELIEVE that I captured both boys smiling with Santa -- he was NOT our favorite person this year.  I guess I should admit that I was standing behind the photographer with a Woody and a Buzz Pez and said I'd only give it to them if they'd smile with Santa.  Parenting at its finest!
 How sweet is this face?
 *My boys*
 Opening their presents from "Aunt" Becca
 Little ham
 MimMim and Pap with the grandbabies
 Nathan, Kristen, and Annalee

 My muscle men

 The demolition of the gingerbread house.  Thanks Uncle Nathan for the treat!
 Liam always wants to hold "babies" -- Even if the babies are just as big as he is! (Cousin Quinn)

 "Loud" Papoo and Nanny (as Lincoln refers to them)  Haha!!
 Nanny and Papoo Douglas

 In the Playroom at Nanny and Papoo Douglas' house with Tyson
 SANTA WAS HERE!!!  These two didn't know what to play with first!


 Mid Present opening snack break...  :)
 This is what happens when Liam is behind the wheel!
 Now off to Nanny and Papoo Jonas' house
 Nanny Link was in for Christmas this year
 "Hurry up and pass em out already!"
 Braxton
 Taking a stab at the new tool kit.  I think this one's a keeper!
We had such a wonderful, blessed Christmas.  Hope you all did, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment