Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Yearly Jackson's Visit!


Once upon a time, someone told me that getting a good picture of two brothers smiling at the camera would be impossible.  Thank you, Nadina, for the warning.  You were 100% correct!
These two really loved the orchard this year - both of them were actually big enough to run around and enjoy playing!  Of course I had to bribe them to get a few pics...


MimMim went with us to help, as she always does.  For some reason, getting pictures taken is always much easier with MimMim there doing the "siwy dance" as Lincoln calls it.

Notice Lincoln's tongue!



 Liam wanted to kiss the goats SO BAD!
 My babies...
Ate plenty of apples, picked out pumpkins, had apple cider - and of course chased the cats and dogs around.  The only "uh-oh" this year was when Lincoln unhooked the water fountain...  Sorry Mr. Jackson!  All in all another successful Jackson's trip!

1 comments:

The Alexander Family of 4! said...

Glad I could help! LOL! Loved the pictures! Your boys are so sweet and adorable! That picture of your dad and the boys is hilarious! I have some of my dad and the boys like that too! :)

Post a Comment