Thursday, August 23, 2012

16 months!

 This guy...  What a mess!
 Liam is 16 months now, and in. to. everything...  Nothing he enjoys more than demolishing, well, everything!
 Liam is wearing an18-24 months, a size 5 shoe, and a size 4 diaper.
He sleeps from 9p - 8a (FINALLY!), and takes a 2-2.5 hour nap in the evenings.
His favorite foods are doe-does (donuts), nutrigrain bars, "saks" (fruit snacks - which he always asks for in a "bow" bowl), nanas (bananas), a-aps (apples), tose (toast), mac cheese, and kee-os (cheerios).  Oh, and lest I forget "Can-ee" (candy).  Learns from the big bro I guess!
 He is 100% on the go.  Loves this bumper car!  Chases big bro around the house with it constantly.  He also loves taking all of the DVD's out of the entertainment center, throwing everything (even pacis and sippy cups) in the trash can, taking the train table apart, sweeping with his broom, and climbing on top of the table.
 Liam now tells us when he's pooping, "I poop".  I know you're loving this picture!  We had been out back swimming, and I took his swimmer off long enough to go grab another diaper, and this is what I came back to.  Lovely...
 I'm not kidding when I say this kids favorite thing to do is make a mess...
 And he is a talking MACHINE!  I think he does everything in his power to keep up with Lincoln.  And he is a social butterfly.  He waves at anyone and everyone we see, even if they aren't looking or are a half mile away from us.  And now he's started saying "how-woo" (how are you) to people when we are close enough.  "Hewo" is also quite common, especially if he sees someone on a phone.  "Whe-a-oo" (where are you) can be heard if he is looking for someone in particular.  
Other words he favors: Tactew (tractor), tootoo (choochoo), awboad (all aboard), I do! (exactly what it sounds like), me, bubba (brother), etgo (lets go), NO!, dod (dog), beepbeep, go, teeez (cheese), baw (ball), moomoo (for a cow), and lots others.
He can tell you animal sounds for dog, cat, horse, cow, monkey, lion, pig, and snake.
He can also point to and name eyes, ears, nose, teeth, hands, feet, and toes.
 Liam loves to dance.  If you say "happy feet" he does a hilarious tapdance routine.  Cracks me up!
 This kid is a riot to take in public - unless it's somewhere you need to be quiet.  He LOVES attention, and really knows how to put on a show!

I sure do love this little booger!

0 comments:

Post a Comment