Saturday, June 2, 2012

Big Boy Bed...

It's a sad day for this mommy...  We are finally transitioning to a big boy bed for Lincoln.  It's probably way later than most people, actually, but he's never tried to climb out, so we hung in as long as we could.  He's past the 2.5 year mark, so I figure it's time to give it a go.

Pray for us!  We may be getting some middle of the night wake up calls!


Update:  6/23 -  Lincoln got out of the bed VERY few times in the first week of transition.  And I was able to go in, tell him to get back in bed, kiss him and that did it.  Once, he woke me up really early one morning saying that he had gotten cold.  I couldn't figure out why he would've gotten cold, but when I entered his room, his ENTIRE train set was put together - bridges and all.  I said, "Lincoln, where did you sleep?"  To which he responded, "ummmmm, right there" while pointing at the floor in front of his door... Directly in front of the fan...  Oops. 
No other difficulties - every once in a while, he'll wake me up a little earlier than normal saying, "the sun is up - it's wake up time!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment