Friday, June 24, 2011

20 Months and counting...

Oh my goodness, is this guy a mess or what? Talking up a storm - running everywhere - skipping (funniest thing to watch him attempt) - and into EVERYTHING!!!
Lincoln is saying so much stuff now, but my favorites have to be: "no" (I know, I know - but he says it so passionately!), "jupes" (grapes), "papis" (paci... yep, shoulda been gone a long time ago... I am aware, thank you), "Gigo's" (wiggles), "coke", "mim mim" (dramaw's new name), "hay" (used as in "hello" and now also used everytime he sees a haybale), "chooch" (train), "Peeeeeeez"(please), and "thanks" (made supercute by his little country accent!!). He is also starting to put two words together now. For example, he was talking on the phone with Mim-mim, and said "byebye mim mim!" So freakin cute...

He wanted to wear a hat like momma (or mam, as he calls me).

We are currently in a "Wiggles" rut. Last month it was tractor shows, now all of a sudden it's Wiggles. I have to say, I enjoyed the tractors more.... I now have every song memorized, know all their names, including some of the backup dancers! and even know some of their personal info... Scary... Now in the mornings, when he gets up, he pumps his arms up and down and says "Gig-o's."
And man alive, do we LOVE the pool!! No fear I tell ya. Not scared to go under, not scared to run and jump in... I'm glad he isn't scared of the water, but I'm pretty sure a little fear wouldn't hurt anything... On the bright side, he is really good at holding his breath! Pretty sure he'll be a swimmer before the summer's over.
So, if you'll remember, I was feeling optimistic about Lincoln telling us when he was pooping or peeing. Optimism has been put in check, lately... Now anytime we mention "big boy potty" we get a big..fat..enunciated.. NO... Oh, well. It'll happen, right? On the other hand, now every time he farts, he looks at us, laughs, and says "poop!" Yeah, it's really funny - while he's LITTLE...
Last I checked, Linc was right at 29 pounds, wearing 2t's, a size 6.5-7 shoe, and a size 4 diaper.

We are on a super schedule right now. Up at 730, nap (usually for three hours!) at noon, and bed at 830. Works for me! And he is getting much better with baby brother - he now only tries to ride him like a horse on occassion... And only steals his "papis" three times a day.

Regardless, he makes me laugh more than anything in the world... I love him so!

1 comments:

Shanna said...

You have 2 very precious little boys!!

Post a Comment