Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dramaw's 29th Birthday!

Recently, we took the weekend to surprise Dramaw for her 29th Birthday. Yeah, I know, she's awful young for a Dramaw, but...
Lincoln and I headed down Friday night to surprise her with a visit. Ash met us Saturday and, along with Nathan and Kristen, took mom and dad to Sulphur Well for dinner. (Might I add, if you haven't been there - PLEASE go!) We ended up hanging out all day Sunday, too! Then Monday, me being the nice daughter I am, I gave mom the day off from driving to Evansville to babysit. Aren't I nice?? :) But really... Kristen and I (and Lincoln) took mom to lunch in BG and shopping. We considered pedicures, but then remembered the one year old that was tagging along. Somehow pedicures are less enjoyable when you have to keep pulling your feet out of the water to chase a munchkin!! I think mom had more fun with him than she did with us!


Chillin with Pap, watchin some basketball.


Do you think this child may be spoiled?



Typical Pap here. He is the bunny ears KING...

Time to blow out the candles!

Hey, what happened to all the light??

"Helping" Dramaw open presents.

Aunt Kristen and Uncle Nate

A big ole birthday kiss for Dramaw!

Found Pap's flashlight - and was SO amused!

Kid sure does LOVE to be naked!
Happy Birthday Dramaw!! Hope it was a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment