Friday, October 22, 2010

A Bread Trail Tale...

Where, oh where, has my Little Lincoln gone?? It's never hard to find him when he wanders off! Today I HAD (please, extra emphasis on HAD) to get some sewing finished. Everything is pretty child-proofed around our house, and the gates are up to the stairs, so I thought "I'll let him play, he'll be fine." And oh, was he ever fine... Took me a good hour to put everything away that he had pulled out in a thirty minute time span! Here's a little look at the "breadtrail" he left, so I'd know where he'd been....Pulled several toys out before getting bored and moving on.... Moving on to the kitchen, that is... Where he pulled out several pots before getting bored, and...Moved to the office! Here we can find lots of moms craft things to pull out!I mean, really, who could resist the miles and miles of ribbon that are just WAITING to be unraveled?? Oh, here he is at last!! Found birthday present #1 from mom and dad!! Who needs to fill it with toys when you can just jump in?!?

New post tomorrow as it is:

LINCOLN'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment