Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Of all days to forget to take a picture......

Thank you Leisa! You did a great job! I Love my new swing!My first bath in the sink!

In case you aren't aware, I am the girl that shows up to EVERYTHING with my camera (I usually keep at least three with me). So why, of all times, would I forget two of the three cameras, and forget to use the one that I had with me on my FIRST mothers day??? Yep, that's right.... No pictures of me with my child... Oh, sure, I have a few pictures of me, Ashley and Lincoln (not on my own camera, mind you, which would be why they aren't posted here) and I have pictures (again, not my own) of me, my mom and Lincoln.... But me and Lincoln? Noooo.... So aggravating! Anywhos.... We've had all kinds of fun things happening around here though! We now have 3 teeth, with #4 TRYING to push through. We have also learned how to bang on everything! Our new favorite toy is a plastic serving spoon... That child now babbles so much - I think we are sure in for it when real words start coming! And he rolls all over the place! He's started sleeping on his side, which is so very cute. And when he wakes up in the morning, he'll roll over to his belly and play with the ties from the bumpers. (I know, you HAVE to be a mom to realize how cute that is).

We have passed the 6 month mark. We have our check up today. Can't wait to see height and weight this time!



Lincoln and some of his buddies!
And of course, Moose...



Gotta keep this one short, I've gotta get ready while Lincoln is taking a nap or we'll never make it to the doctor on time!
Eatin a cookie with paps (not really!)A left over Easter pic! Lincoln's first trip to Patti's, he loves pork chops!
and pickles...




1 comments:

Shanna said...

Hope you had a great 1st Mother's Day, even though you didn't capture it on camera (I am totally shocked!!) You have a sweetie pie!! Hope all is well!!

Post a Comment