Saturday, February 20, 2010

4 Months Already!?!?!?

So, I'm three days early, but it's been a while since I put any pics up or caught you up on the newest "goings-on", therefore I'm doing it early!


Ashley and I just returned from our first night (actually 2 nights!) away from Lincoln. It was a little harder than I thought it would be! Mom and dad came up and stayed at our house to watch him while we were gone (thanks so much Dramaw and Pap!) so I was in no way worried about the child being neglected... :) I did manage to dream on the second night that I had left Lincoln somewhere (you know, accidentally) and panicked trying to get back to him! I had to get out of the car and run back to the house because the car wasn't moving fast enough!! Haha! But, thanks to Sarah Alexander (I'm sure she isn't Alexander anymore?) Lincoln was well taken care of.... What in the WORLD makes you dream such crazy things? I haven't seen Sarah Alexander since.... Well, I have NO IDEA when!! Either way, I think it's pretty obvious where that dream stemmed from!


We haven't made it to our 4 month appointment yet, but according to our scale, Lincoln weighs 16.5 pounds. We are rather in limbo between 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes right now cause the little booger is so long! It's all according to where they come from (don't you hate that?). But we have DEFINITELY found our voice lately and the shrill squeals prove it. He really enjoys talking to Moose, though I'm not sure if Moose appreciates the conversation...






He is now smiling ALL the time, which I LOVE! He really loves "PeePie" (or for those of you NOT from the country - "Peekaboo") and now has ticklish spots under his arms. And his newest love, rattles. He LOVES them! He gets so excited when you rattle them for him, and even more excited when he rattles it himself. More than the noise, I think he just likes to chew on them. He is getting anything he can get his hands on into his mouth now!



Speaking of that mouth, he has also learned to give big openmouth sloppy kisses. You want one?

And this post just wouldn't be complete without a big thanks to Nana, who Lincoln likes to hang out with so Ash and I can have the occasional date night! I don't know who has more fun? :)
Be expecting another update soon as our 4 month appointment is complete!



Here's what Lincoln thinks about taking pictures....







0 comments:

Post a Comment